FIBONACCI POETRY

VIRGINIA GOW

Thursday, June 13, 2019

JOY


 JOY.

Smoke
curls
shyly,
silky wisps,
embrace brilliant blue.
Two clay, olden day, chimney stacks,
Send a warming message
skyward.

I saunter along my stone-pitted way, and marvel
at a new concrete
footpath.
Council reclaiming its right to
blanket earth.

What a joy It will be for mothers wheeling strollers, and babies catching a sky view,
A joy for kids on bicycles,
 tinkling bells, too.
And a joy for those in wheelchairs,
beetling along the landscape
joined by those with walkers,
leaves flying in their windy wake.

I prefer the rutted, brown earth,
connecting
me to ground.

Apply censorship to this thought.
Learn to be stable.
Do not trip up or I ‘ll be found,
broken and in pieces, blinking upward, on a mound.
VGow

Chaotic Fibonacci.

11/06/19

No comments:

Post a Comment