FIBONACCI POETRY

VIRGINIA GOW

Saturday, May 20, 2017

FOR THE LAST TIME!

FOR THE LAST TIME

‘Do
not
create
weapons of
mass destruction or
we’ll obliterate your country’.

‘We’re
not
afraid,
bully boy,
of your threatenings.
What
else?
Let’s meet!
I’ll come to
your country and you
will see another side to me.
I am fun.
I’ll bring lots of pretty dollies.
What a coup this will be for you!
All
will
praise you
as hero
who saved the planet.
Otherwise,
this nasty, little fellow will
destroy everything.
Got you over a barrel, A.
Serves you right
Your country created these
weapons to be bought and sold all
over the world in the first place.
I’ll give you money.
We can make a deal.
Better still,
you give me money
and I’ll aim my missiles at some
other
place,
mate.’

VGow
-->
05/05/17

No comments:

Post a Comment